This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Daylight Savings Time is right around the corner. We Fall Back on Sunday, November 2 at 2:00 a.m. and time changes can be a mom's worst nightmare. Messing up the sleep schedule we have worked so hard to achieve is frustrating for everyone, baby included. Don't worry, I have a few tips to help you through it.
Did you know that Pampers has done extensive research on sleep and they've learned that babies are more vulnerable to waking up when they're wet? Unlike other diapers that offer two layers, Pampers diapers have three absorbent layers that provide up to 12 hours of overnight dryness protection. It's Pampers hope to minimize sleep disruptions so that little ones get the sweet slumber they deserve and need!
According to the 2013 survey conducted by Pampers, almost one-quarter of moms (24%) felt that a dry diaper was the number one thing that enabled their baby to sleep through the night. As moms, we know the importance of sleep (we never get enough for ourselves) and it affects our children's physical and cognitive development, sociability and the really important day-to-day mood. That's why Pampers is so committed to keeping our babies dry through the most important parts of their day: love, play and sleep.
Daylight Savings Time Adjustment Tips
- Start Early - Putting baby to be a few minutes later (earlier in spring) each night the week before the time change makes it a gradual adjustment
- Keep It Dark - Blackout curtains are a mom's bff, they come in many price points, colors and sizes. Ever notice how you sleep in later in a hotel?
- Noise - White noise seems to make everyone sleep a little sounder, even the simple sound of a running fan can improve sleep and block out noise
- Routine - Continue your regular routine, just move a few minutes each day
- Patience - Regardless of how you prepare the adjustment to take a little longer than planned
Join me for for a #PampersSleepChat on Wednesday October 29th at 9pm EST with sleep expert, Kim West (@TheSleepLady) to learn some tips for helping ease the transition and then, how Pampers diapers provide the superior overnight protection that can keep little ones asleep for longer.
RSVP and you will have a chance to win Twitter Party Prizes which include:
· Prize 1 - Twinkles Nightlight in Blue, 148 ct of Pampers diapers and a pack of wipes.
· Prize 2 - Pottery Barn plush security blanket, $50 Barnes & Noble gift card, a pack of Pampers diapers and wipes.
· Prize 3 - A gift card to The $125 Children's Place for pajamas, a pack of Pampersdiapers/wipes
· Prize 4 - A Kindle Fire so parents can purchase baby bedtime books, an $100 Amazon gift card to purchase the e-books, a pack of Pampers diapers and wipes.
· RSVP-Diapers and Wipes
For more information please visit the Pampers website. You can also find Pampers on Twitter or follow Pampers on Facebook.
One (1) Savvy and Sassy reader is going to win (2) Pampers Free Product Coupons each good for one pack of Pampers Diapers and one pack of Pampers Wipes. Winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced on November 10, 2014. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Contest open to people 18 years or older in the U.S.
What are your tips for helping your children adjust to Daylights Savings Time?
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.