1. My loving and devoted husband who is my everything
2. Our sweet little girl, she is our angel even on her worst days
3. Our wonderful families including those who are gone but never forgotten
4. Wonderful friends near and far who are like family members
5. FaceTime to keep family and friends too far away seem close
6. Coffee and the machine that makes it every morning, I cannot live without it (or at least I don't want to)
7. Our home, not only to have a roof over our heads but also home we love and plan to build years of memories in
8. Having the privilege of being born and living in a country with opportunity, safety and simple things we take for granted like clean water and food on store shelves
9. Our nation's military that makes this the land of the free because of their bravery and sacrifice
10. Life's challenges, mistakes and heartbreaks that have made me stronger, braver and wiser (and the unanswered prayers that went along with some of them)
What are you thankful for?
Thank you to The SITS Girls for their Back to Blogging writing inspiration. Get a copy of my free Thankful printable here.