VTech is introducing the next generation of the award-winning Kidizoom® Smartwatch, the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX. Not only does the new Kidizoom Smartwatch DX offer a higher performance than the original, with better specs including double the internal memory, improved image quality and new features, the sleek, stylish smartwatch is the perfect accessory to any fashion forward fall outfit!
- The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is an even smarter watch for kids with better specs including double the internal memory and improved image quality, plus new features such as exciting motion-activated games, eye-catching 3D clock faces and new tools to hone basic math skills
- Young photographers can take tons of pictures and videos and get creative with fun photo effects, video camera and voice recorder with voice-changing effects
- In addition to the alarm, timer and stopwatch, the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX has 2 new tools including a calendar feature and a calculator so your child can work out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems
- Little fashionistas will love the new design and trendy colors available, including blue, vivid violet, pink, red and camouflage
- Digital and analog display comes with more than 50 3D clock face designs and is splash proof for everyday play (splash and sweat proof; do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing)
- Features rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and includes micro USB cable to upload photos/videos as well as recharge the battery
- More than just a watch, it's the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX!
There are a lot of things I love about the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX. First and most importantly, our 5 year old daughter loves it and has no difficulty using it on her own. As a mom I love that it has a long battery life, we charge ours at the end of each day. I also love that it is splash proof, because accidents do happen. Our daughter loves playing the games, including the time teaching app Time Master and encouraging fun learning is always one of our goals. She loves being able to express creativity with the camera and photo effects available. She enjoys using the pedometer to track her steps, another great way to encourage physical activity. Maybe even best of all, it even has a volume control!!!
For more information on the Kidizoon Smartwatch DX from VTech visit the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX page. You can also visit the VTech Facebook page and follow VTech on Twitter.
The VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX is available online at the VTech website as well as on Amazon. You can also find the VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX and other VTech products at major retailers. This VTech Smartwatch retails for $64.99 and is recommended for ages 4-9 years.
One (1) Savvy and Sassy reader is going to receive a VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX in Vivid Violet. Winner will be selected using random.org and will be announced on December 12, 2015. Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Contest open to people 18 years or older in the U.S.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The Savvy and Sassy family received a Kidizoom Smartwatch DX product sample and product information from VTech for the purpose of a review. I will also receive a gift card to thank me for my time. The opinions expressed in this review are that of my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. Thank you to VTech for allowing me to review and giveaway their new product!